S&W Process Engineering have worked closely with major retailers and their key suppliers to develop an industry standard Code of Practice for CIP systems.
S&W are considered by the major retailers to be a reputable company in terms of their CIP codes of practice, regularly passing independent audits with flying colours.
From a single use system to full recovery, S&W are able to meet all the needs of its many food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry customers and with the ever-increasing need to reduce unit costs, we are able to assist our clients in minimising their energy usage and effluent treatment charges.
All CIP sets, regardless of size, are manufactured and fully erected in our workshops. This enables a pre-delivery inspection to take place, off-site software simulation and operator training. Above all, installation time is minimised – something that is very important if you have limited production down time.
As you would expect, S&W can offer the following as standard:
- Design to best hygienic principles and product integrity
- HACCP risk analysis and “critical control point” definition
- Advice on health and safety issues
- Storage and retrieval of critical data (flow, temperature, conductivity etc)
- High risk/low risk segregation
- CIP of the CIP system
- Validation and quality audits
- Modem link for out-of-hours support
We can also offer:-
- Regular re-calibration and “health check” service
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting and consultancy
- Emergency call-out service
- Chemical neutralisation